Heritage Security Doors
The Heritage doors add character to any home, and like all other Prowler Proof products they are not held together by screws or rivets, but welded. With Heritage you can select from an extensive range that is the most corrosion-resistant Heritage screen door on the market. Its welded frame is strong and secure with high quality finish, ie there are no untreated or raw edges to increase the risk of corrosion. With the welded frame and the Heritage welded insert powder coated after the assembly, this eliminates the risk of damage to ensure you have the best product on the market.
Product key features:
- Welded heavy duty aluminium frame with seamless corners (no screws or rivets)
- Rust-free cast aluminium panel, that you can customise the gauze/mesh. You can chose from fibreglass gauze, to Protec and even the high level, marine grade 316 stainless steel mesh
- Corrosion resistant, low maintenance
- Single & double doors/window, with more than 300 colours
- Quality Lockwood locks provided with standout features to others: Stainless steel hook-bolt for increased security, and Stainless steel front end plates
- 10 year replacement warranty
- Installed by an experienced fitter that ensures a quality end result!
Prowler Proof Products come from a world class fully automated factory in Australia. This means that high quality is consistently managed across all products in Australia. Whilst many others supply raw material to local workshops to make doors up, Prowler Proof ensure a consistent high quality product for every customer!
Download product sheet
Contact Rhino Security Doors and Windows to see the samples, you will be impressed!